Ember (was LittleSnapper) is your digital scrapbook of things that inspire you: websites, photos, apps or other things. Just drag in images that you want to keep, organize them into relevant collections, annotate the images you need to give feedback on, and share your images to your favorite web services.
- Organise your ideas and design inspiration. Drag in images from your Mac and around the web, and organise them into Collections. Apply tags to images, and build Smart Collections based on the tags and other metadata in your library.
- Subscribe to your favourite websites. Subscriptions allow you to visually browse the web. Images can be saved to your Ember library, and shared with friends and co-workers.
- Build a scrapbook of designs you love. Save websites to your Ember library from Safari and Chrome with the powerful browser extensions. Ember doesn't need to be running, and you can send images to collections right from your browser. Ember uses the width of your browser window when snapping, meaning that the layout is exactly the same in the captured image. Ember also features a responsive browser, allowing you to save responsive webpages at any desired width, and the Element Selection mode detects appropriate areas of the webpage to snap as you roll over them. There's even handy presets for your favourite iOS devices to quickly set the browser width.
- Take Screenshots. Take screenshots with Ember, and they'll automatically appear in your library with the name of the app applied to them. You can capture Fullscreen, Timed Fullscreen, Area and "Window" images.
- Sketch feedback on your images. Beautiful drawing and text tools allow you to give feedback on images. Cropping and rotation ensure that your images are always perfectly sized and aligned.
- Go Full Screen. Work undistracted with Ember in its own space.
- Share with friends and co-workers. Send your images with Email, AirDrop, Messages, Twitter, Facebook, Tumblr, Flickr and CloudApp.
- Auto-detects iPhone and iPad screenshots. Library organisation has never been easier: just drag in those PNGs from your favourite iOS device and Ember will automatically sort them into "Phone" and "Tablet" for you!
- Import from LittleSnapper. Ember imports libraries from LittleSnapper, and adds them to your Ember library.